Chester's Latest Jobs
Full time Dispensers and Pharmacy Technicians required for our Pharmacy in Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port located within the GP's surgery. You will provide support to the Pharmacist in the receipt and preparation of prescriptions and will be expected to provide a high level of customer care.
Essential criteria:- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Pharmacy Services or equivalent. Strong communication skills. Team player. Strong numeracy and literacy skills. Attention to detail.
On offer will be excellent on-going training and development as well as a market leading salary. 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to appoint a strong, dynamic and inspirational practitioner to support our baby room team at our well-established family run day nursery.
The candidate MUST have experience of supervising in a Nursery setting and minimum L3 Qualification in Childcare is required. Level 4 is desirable. Current Safeguarding and First Aid Certificates are also preferable.
The successful candidate will also have exemplary knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and have experience of delivering the curriculum in a Nursery setting.
• Lead a well established team
• Work alongside the management team to implement and improve practice
• Day to day running of the room
• Liaise with parents and families creating positive links between Nursery and home
• Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
• Observe and plan exciting and challenging activities
• To be an advocate of exploration and play both in doors and out
• Ensure our practice supports individual children and families
Salary to be discussed.
Position offered subject to satisfactory references and DBS check.
Please send you CV to email@example.com FAO Cat Hirst. You can also request a full job description and application form.
Closing Date 31/12/14