Chester's Latest Jobs
Qualified Pharmacy Technician required for a busy Community Pharmacy on Deeside.
Have you worked with ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 in the workplace before?
Are you dedicated, able to work under pressure, organised and motivated?
Are you an excellent team worker?
Are you fully confident and competent working with IT?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to ALL of the above, then keep reading…
Reporting to the Certification Manager (Audits), you will play an important role supporting the certification activities for QMS/EMS and OHSAS management systems including undertaking certification functions as detailed below. You will enjoy working within a team and will be committed to delivering excellent customer service. You should enjoy dealing with people as the role will include significant contact with clients, auditors and subcontractors.
Principal responsibilities and duties will include:
• Operation of certification activities as defined in the Sira Quality Manual and relevant CSA DQD’s .
• Pursuing business development opportunities such as enquiries relating to certification, and assisting in the development of new accredited services worldwide.
• Providing certification support to clients, answering queries relating to certification.
• Scheduling of audits including liaising with clients and auditors for ongoing audit arrangements, as well as providing support to auditors relating to audit records and client documentation.
• Undertaking certification functions as required (training provided).
• Assisting in the maintenance of accreditation and participating in accreditation audits as required.
• Assisting the certification team in maintaining accurate competence records for all certification functions.
• Maintain certification files and records, including certification documents, invoicing and other client communications.
• Maintain a database of certificate holders
• Other duties as required.
Suitable candidates shall meet the following criteria
• An understanding of management systems standards (QMS/EMS/OHSAS)
• Be a team-player able to work in a pressured and busy environment
• Excellent written and verbal skills (English), interpersonal skills and abilities, and computer literacy (word, excel, web-based software and database use).
• A high standard of personal and professional presentation.
• Some experience of working for a UKAS accredited Certification Body (ISO 17021)
• Experience of running/maintaining management systems (QMS ISO 9001, EMS ISO 14001and/or OHSAS 18001) would be beneficial, but is not essential.
CSA Group Testing UK is part of the CSA Group and operates globally providing certification of management systems, personnel and products. CSA UK is a £15M business employing 200 people across three sites in the UK (Hawarden, Derby and Leyland). It is the UK operating division of CSA’s global £110M testing and certification organisation. We offer a good benefits package including 23 days holiday, an annual bonus scheme, generous pension plan, private health insurance, and life insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of certification specialists and to develop in this interesting and fulfilling role. If you are interested in working for a market leader, in a friendly and hardworking environment, please send your CV with a covering letter, explaining your suitability for this position to:
Mrs Pat Blazdell
HR Manager UK
email : UKjobs@csagroup.org